To eliminate the National Police virus for Android you will have to follow the following steps. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask in the comments.
STEP 1: Reboot your Android phone in “Safe Mode” to prevent screen blocking by the National Police virus.
* El National Police virus for Android effectively blocks your smartphone with a pop-up window in the form of pop-over of the default browser, as you can see in the image above, if you try to close it it will reappear again quickly, making it impossible to enter in the Settings to remove the malware, that is why a normal restart will not help either, because the malware is activated again as soon as you resume the phone as one of the primary processes. That is why to prevent the phone from loading the virus from the police we must restart it in “Safe Mode”. The Android safe mode is a mode that allows the phone to load all the default settings and the software that originally came with the phone, the most important thing is that the system will not start with third-party applications (which includes the virus of the national police). There are different methods to enter safe mode depending on the Android phone. Method 1: Works on the Google and Android Open Source Project (AOSP) devices, as well as CyanogenMod derivatives
- With the phone on and unlocked, press and hold the power button.
- The typical Android menu will appear with the options: Off, Reboot and Airplane Mode.
- Without having released the power button, with the finger clicks on the “Turn off” option.
- A text box will appear asking you if you want to “Restart in safe mode”, press “OK”.
- The phone will reboot in safe mode now and you will see how in the lower left corner it says “Safe Mode”.
Method 2: Works on Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy S5
- Turn off your Android phone.
- Activate and press the “Menu” key repeatedly.
- If you have succeeded select the Safe mode, you will see the text “Safe mode in the lower left corner of the screen.
Method 3: Works on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and other devices
- Turn off your Android phone.
- Turn it on now Press and hold “Volume down” (Galaxy S3 and others), “Volume up” (HTC One and others) or “Volume down and Volume up” together (some Motorola phones) when the manufacturer’s logo appears.
- If you have already accessed safe mode you will see the text “Safe mode” in the lower left corner of the screen.
STEP 2: Removing the app that camouflages the Virus of the National Police for Android.
The virus of the National Police for Android is installed under the name BaDoink (apparently it is a pretty online pornography service known), so it will be necessary to uninstall it from our smartphone.
- To uninstall the malicious application from our Android smartphone, go to the Settings menu and then click on Applications or Applications Manager (depending on the device).
- After this a list of installed applications will be opened, including the malicious application that is responsible for the screen lock.
- The name” BaDoink “may vary, since the criminals never rest and could be changed in the future by other well-known names that try to deceive the user, in the style of “Music Player” or “Video Player”, so if you do not remember having installed an application, remove it.
- Once the application to be deleted is clear, we click on it and a screen with information about the program will open, then click on the Uninstall button.
If the Uninstall button is not available:
- Go to Settings> Security> Administrators of devices.
- Next we can see the different applications controlled by the Device Manager, we simply deactivate the application we want to uninstall and deactivate it.
- Now the uninstall button should be available.
Once the malicious application is removed, we restart our Android smartphone in normal mode and verify that the Police Virus no longer jumps with the browser.